Ah, 11 more days, I think. That is like less than 2 weeks. Time flies too quickly. A while ago I was in JJ. Now, SYF is creeping in nearer and nearer.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a day for me to study my chemistry and do my PI. Guess I wont have the mood to do them tomorrow. SYF rehearsal at SCH. Damnit la.
I prefer the band days during my secondary school times. Then, it wasnt so stressful, wasnt so sad. Life revolves around band when I was in secondary school. However now, band isnt that as important as it used to be. The feeling is just different.
New people? New instrument? It doesnt really matter. What only matters is the passion? Something which I had long lost since secondary 4? I know it will never ever feel or be the same as before. People keep asking me to try, try, try and try. Its just that I cant seem to ever do it.
Hmmm. nvm night.